“The Artist Haven”
Co-Author International Book Project
SET TO LAUNCH JUNE/JULY 2023
What's involved for authors:
These are the types of the stories that Carmel would like to see as part of her project.
For authors who have a heart to express Love and Compassion in their work.
Where they are expressing this side of themselves with honesty and love.
They use their story to bring life and reflect their Creativity and the Creator.
A platform for Co-Authors to express their story in order to help others in life’s journey.
Uplifting and honest stories expressed through relationship perhaps through loss or via an Artistic Outlet.
Reflections of what you see in your mind's eye or in your spirit expressed through your life or through Artistic Expression.
Carmel Austin is the Visionary of 'The Artist Haven'
& #1 International Bestselling Author
Carmel is the Founder of Carmel's Garden, a Bestselling Author & a Wholeness Writing Coach. She has written her story to help other women shine. In her latest release "Just Say No", co-authored was featured on the Bestseller List after taking the number 1 spot in 5 countries. Her chapter contribution was titled, My Wholeness Journey.
She has her own TV & Podcast Show ‘The Thriving Woman’ that was birthed out of her book “Just Say No”, Carmel helps first generation Authors, Coaches and Successful Entrepreneurs share their story on a Gobal Stage. ‘The Artist Haven’ is the 3rd Multi -Author book Carmel will be sharing her story in. Another other co -authored book Dear Superwoman is set to launch March/April 2023.
○ Digitally Signed Co-Author Agreement
○ One Chapter Submission
○ We will set you a Google Drive Folder to add your Author's Bio, Chapter Reviews
We are targeting for June/July 2023.
First submissions for your chapter are due on the 28th of February.
You will be given final date for your chapter submission as the project time comes to a close the end of March 2023.
The book will be published and launched on Amazon Internationally.
○ You are responsible for purchasing your own books for distribution.
○ You are able to order paperback copies at a discounted price and sell the book yourself at a profit in line with the price guideline.
Other Requirements from you as author working with us towards making the book a success and getting to #1 International bestseller
- To share your authentic story of how you have become an Artists, Creative, Entrepreneurs, Designers, or Artisan & how this expression makes you feel.
- Links to your Page's website, social media. All this information is provided in the writing script example.
- 2000 to 3000 words. Your submission is to be edited. Your Bio word count is included in the final total word count.
- You are required to provide 2 reviews of your chapter & also ask a few friends to read your chapter.
- Supply quality photo for advertising/promotion of the book.
- You may supply quality photos of your creative Artwork 1 to 2 photos of your designs. Anything you create as an Artisan or Artist or Bread Maker or Card or Candlestick Maker etc.
- Authors are required to share the provided links in order for us to all get to #1 International Bestseller to your email list or Social Media Marketing Community. You will be given a set pattern that helps get us to #1 International Bestseller List with the Launch of the Book.
- Join the Group on FB for Co-Authors.
- You will be asked to send posts to your email list & social media 3 times for each post when we launch.
When the deposit is paid, you will receive a link to download the story template, a 7-page document that guides you how to share your voice, how to set up your chapter and extra guidance on to how to write with ease and authenticity.
You will be offered an interview as well for my podcast show.
So, you are never alone, and you have the group to ask questions in, as well as emailing me at [email protected]